Cycle Trail Bike Hire
On yer bike!
Our Jollie Bikes:
The best way to make the most of your Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail is to ride in style and comfort. Whether you have your own trusted bike or are looking to hire a bike – we’ll make sure you are all set to go.
With so much ground to cover and so many sights to take in, we want you to be at your most comfortable and confident. So we have done our research and are proud to now offer 2 choices of hire bike: Firstly our fleet of custom built comfort bikes, then, new this season, Specialized Hardtail MTBs – the very best and all you will need for a fun-filled adventure.
All comfort bikes feature:
- Suspension forks and seat post – for your riding comfort and safety
- A comfortable upright riding position
- Gel Seat with additional elastomer – offering maximum comfort for guys and ladies
- Raised handlebars – providing a comfortable up-right riding position to avoid lower back and neck strain
- Large pedals – offering a secure riding platform and to stop sore foot arches
- Front and rear disc brakes – for improved control and safety
- High quality shimano components – ensuring reliability
- High quality duro tyres – for strength and traction on the trail.
- Contact us for further specs and details
|Comfort Bike||Daily hire (includes helmet)||$50|
|Pannier||Daily hire per pannier||$5|
Bike Sizing Guide
|Small||155 - 168cm||5’1” – 5’6”|
|Medium||165 - 178cm||5’5” – 5’10”|
|Large||175 - 188cm||5’9” – 6’2”|